Audio boost when phone wakes up
I am having an issue where I have headphones or an external line to an amp plugged into my phone, I start Google play music, and the sound is just fine, but if I wake my phone the sound and volume increases quite a bit almost like boom sound kicking in even though it's always on?
This happens with multiple headphones and external cables so I'm thinking it's the phone, but not sure if this is a hardware or software issue?
Has anybody experienced this?
- 07-25-2014, 09:14 PM #2
- 08-01-2014, 07:12 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:09 AM
- By TacoGobbler in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 12:00 AM
- By Cmatt1971 in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 07-26-2014, 06:52 PM
- By CrysAnn Horst in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2014, 06:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:32 PM