- 43 Posts
Seems like I randomly have this issue and some times a restart will fix it and sometimes it won't. Is this a common thing with the m8 or is there something wrong with my phone? I've removed all my apps one by one and sure enough the issue always comes back. Really annoying when the screen won't turn on and off when I'm on the phone and I have to use the power button to wake it back up to hang up the phone call.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-27-2014, 09:51 AM #2
- 45 Posts
I had a gs4 with the same issue that seemed to start with kit Kat. Researched and found that dust in the earpiece seemed to be a common cause, which was remedied by using a couple blasts of compressed air. May want to try that.
Btw I never followed up on it cuz I got a new m8 😍
Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
- By NichoUnited in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 7Last Post: 10-23-2014, 05:32 PM
- By Dani1267 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-21-2014, 02:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 03:51 AM
- By ethansc in forum HTC One E8Replies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2014, 06:27 PM
- By dcont78 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 12:10 AM