- 1 Posts
Verizon M8 Sense won't let me switch back to regular lock screen. What gives?
I recently switched from the regular 3 way slide lock screen to a PIN unlock. I only intended to do this briefly, just to keep people from messing with my phone while it was charging. Anyway, when I tried to switch it back I found that the options Lock Screen, No Lock Screen, and Face Unlock were grayed out with the message "disabled by administrator, encryption policy, or credential storage". I didn't make any changes to any of those things (unless I did it unknowingly) so I'm not sure why this is happening. I'm running non-rooted stock Verizon Sense 6. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? I like being able to have an easy lock screen most of the time.
- 07-27-2014, 08:24 PM #2
- 1,583 Posts
Re: Verizon M8 Sense won't let me switch back to regular lock screen. What gives?
Go to settings > security > screen lock. It should prompt you to enter your pin. Enter it, then you can select which lock screen you wish to use. It's an additional security check to require verifying your current pin before changing it, to make sure you're the owner/administrator.
- By Dharma Jairam in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 21Last Post: 03-03-2015, 06:56 AM
- By ZeroAstros in forum Optimus Elite Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2014, 07:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2014, 05:17 AM
- By MONDINGO in forum LG G3Replies: 18Last Post: 07-30-2014, 10:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:23 PM