Need new notification sounds...

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Marigold, Orchid, Iris, etc... I strongly dislike these sounds, are there any "packs" of notification sounds anywhere that can be downloaded and added?

Thanks
David

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Downloaded it today, and found some great wallpapers, and a few cool ringtones as well!

I wish it had the John Fogherty "Centerfield" ringtone... Anyone have one they can attach? I'm looking for the one that's the opening instrumental part only, no lyrics.

Thanks

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Download the whole song from where ever you get your music, then go into the settings on your phone and in the upper right hand corner, click the plus sign. Find the song, click trim and choose how much of the song you want.

Posted via Android Central App

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded it today, and found some great wallpapers, and a few cool ringtones as well!

I wish it had the John Fogherty "Centerfield" ringtone... Anyone have one they can attach? I'm looking for the one that's the opening instrumental part only, no lyrics.

Thanks

You could go to a website that has a demo file of the beginning, download the demo file, and point your ringtone to that file.
(example: Amazon.com: Centerfield (Instrumental Version): The Hit Co.: MP3 Downloads)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar