- 07-31-2014, 09:22 PM #2
- 2,936 Posts
re: How do I rotate videos on the HTC One M8?
Just go to settings > display and gestures, then turn on Auto Rotate. That will automatically change orientation of videos and apps when you turn your phone sideways. In YouTube, it also acts to change to full screen without having to tap the expand button.
There's also a quick setting for this. Pull the notification bar down with two fingers (or with one and then tap the group of squares in the upper right corner) to access the various toggles. There may be a tile for auto rotate there. If not, tap the edit button (upper right, looks like a piece of paper with a pencil over it). There, you can reorder and select which tiles you want visible or hidden.
- 07-31-2014, 11:16 PM #4
- 08-02-2014, 03:31 PM #6
- 10-29-2014, 12:09 PM #8
Re: How do I rotate videos on the HTC One M8?
I'm looking for the same thing, either an Android App, or a Windows app that will rotate the video 90 degrees. I captured a video in portrait mode on my M8 that I need to send to dad, but when it's played on the PC he'll see it sideways. I'd rather take care of the video editing for him, but many of the apps I've seen in the play store have a low rating.
If anyone has a stellar experience with an app that will simply rotate the video, I'd love to hear about it....
- By B. Diddy in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2014, 03:08 PM
- By tim3477 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:18 PM
- By Ryan Gomez in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2014, 04:09 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2014, 11:11 PM
- By Ryan Gomez in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2014, 04:21 PM