Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Youtube Issues.

So I've had my One m8 for 1.5 months now. Over that period of time I've been getting some weird bug in YouTube.

imgur: the simple image sharer

After a couple of videos, the status bar and the buttons don't hide anymore. I am indeed rooted but haven't changed much besides removing the password limit on the lock screen. This is my first android phone(I know iOS much better), so I don't know a whole lot about rooting(friend walked me through it on Facebook).

Anyone have any idea on how to fix this issue? I've tried reinstalling the updates for YouTube, and touching the screen a bunch of times.

Default Re: Youtube Issues.

Try clearing the cache

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

It's just a bug in the app, I've found that if you install an app called all in one gestures and use it to remap a corner of the screen to make it switch to immersive mode when you swipe from it then that can be used to compensate for the YouTube problem.

Sent from my HTC One M8
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

My friend has a HTC One M8 as well, and says he doesn't have that problem. I shall try the "all in one gestures"