- 13 Posts
So I've had my One m8 for 1.5 months now. Over that period of time I've been getting some weird bug in YouTube.
imgur: the simple image sharer
After a couple of videos, the status bar and the buttons don't hide anymore. I am indeed rooted but haven't changed much besides removing the password limit on the lock screen. This is my first android phone(I know iOS much better), so I don't know a whole lot about rooting(friend walked me through it on Facebook).
Anyone have any idea on how to fix this issue? I've tried reinstalling the updates for YouTube, and touching the screen a bunch of times.
- 08-02-2014, 09:59 AM #2
- 08-02-2014, 11:04 AM #3
- 648 Posts
Re: Youtube Issues.
It's just a bug in the app, I've found that if you install an app called all in one gestures and use it to remap a corner of the screen to make it switch to immersive mode when you swipe from it then that can be used to compensate for the YouTube problem.
Sent from my HTC One M8
- By berryabusr88 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:42 AM
- By SomeTechNoob in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:02 PM
- By parkerd97 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 09:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 09:24 PM
- By albertzelaya in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2014, 08:12 PM