Syncing/Upload Location Help

Seeker2787

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Hello all, I recently upgraded to an HTC M8 and really enjoy it. I usually don't auto-upload pictures to a cloud service, but I wanted to experiment with the camera a little so I turned the feature on for a few services such as G+, my google drive, as well as OneDrive. Due to living in the middle of nowhere, my internet speeds are not the best, and when uploading these pictures, I've notice my internet speeds take a significant hit.

To make a long story short, I went into each app and disabled the uploading. For a few days I still noticed that something was being uploaded to somewhere, and after some searching found it was the Verizon cloud. (Which the Sales Rep must have turned on when activating my device)

I believe that I fixed my uploading issues, but my question is if there is a setting or screen that shows uploads? I know I have a downloads app that I see files I've downloaded, but was curious if there was an upload version. I did find a "sync screen" under my settings, but not exactly an "upload" screen.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. Not a huge issue since I believe I figured out my uploading problem, but was still curious about an "upload screen" that would summarize everything.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not familiar with Verizon services.
But I don't think there's an upload app.
The pictures you upload would be available at the service's app that uploaded said pictures.

Sent From Another Galaxy