- 44 Posts
Bluetooth connection in e46 M3
My phone connects to the Bluetooth in my e46 M3 ('05) fine but as soon as it rings and I answer the call (pressing call button in car) the phone takes over rather than the in-car Bluetooth.
It shows a dot next to the Bluetooth in-car when the call comes in on the phone.
Settings for the Bluetooth in my m3 are all correct.
Any ideas why the phone takes over? Something I've missed?
- 08-03-2014, 10:05 PM #2
- 08-04-2014, 02:36 AM #3
- 53 Posts
Re: Bluetooth connection in e46 M3
Phone audio will probably already be ticked, otherwise your phone would ignore connecting to the cars bluetooth. But its worth checking the setting or just toggling it off and back on.
Also, when you accept a call, press the speaker icon, next to the mute button (going by memory now) and you should see options for phone, phone speaker and bluetooth (or something like that), make sure its set to bluetooth.
- By Iriez in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2014, 07:07 PM
- By Bhushan yavagal in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2014, 08:54 AM
- By TacoGobbler in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:18 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 04:14 PM