- 08-06-2014, 06:41 PM #2Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005
Baseband: 1.08.20.0916 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 53137 | Recovery: MultiROM TWRP 2.8.1
Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003
Baseband: 18.104.22.1685 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018 | Recovery: TWRP 22.214.171.124
Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100 | Recovery: TWRP 126.96.36.199
Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460 | Recovery: TWRP 188.8.131.52
- 08-06-2014, 10:33 PM #4
- 08-07-2014, 06:07 AM #7
Re: Htc one no os, no recovery help!!!!
I have gotten these 2 before. Here is what I did. Take the sd card out, use the computer to put the SuperSU.zip (Downloaded from XDA) on it. Downloaded VirperOneM8 (Or any other rom will probably work) rom from XDA, put it on sd card, put card back in phone. Then I went back into recovery, hit install go to the sd card, install the supersu, then hit install again and install the rom. (I had nandroid backups of my rom, (I am kind of anal about that, make them every time I change things) So I was back where I wanted to be. Hope this works for you.Oditius (Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, LG G Pad 7.0 w/AT&T & Dell Venue Pro II 128GB Tab)
Wife says I am spending too much time on computer.
But I do stop when I go to bed, so it's not like I spend 24/7 on it!!!
- By Slashyou in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:46 AM
- By Joe Leal in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:03 PM
- By bembol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:02 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:34 AM