Htc one no os, no recovery help!!!!
Hello to every one.
I'm new here, an I need some help please!!!!!
Have no os and no recovery on my htc one. I do have TWRP ON IT.
Can't flash ruu file via fastboot nor otg adapter.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
- 08-06-2014, 06:41 PM #2
- 08-06-2014, 10:33 PM #4
- 08-07-2014, 06:07 AM #7
Re: Htc one no os, no recovery help!!!!
I have gotten these 2 before. Here is what I did. Take the sd card out, use the computer to put the SuperSU.zip (Downloaded from XDA) on it. Downloaded VirperOneM8 (Or any other rom will probably work) rom from XDA, put it on sd card, put card back in phone. Then I went back into recovery, hit install go to the sd card, install the supersu, then hit install again and install the rom. (I had nandroid backups of my rom, (I am kind of anal about that, make them every time I change things) So I was back where I wanted to be. Hope this works for you.
- By Slashyou in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-08-2014, 02:46 AM
- By Joe Leal in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:03 PM
- By bembol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2014, 03:02 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:34 AM