Account Sync Problem

BlueAlchemy17

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a number of accounts on my phone, including HTC account, that absolutely won't sync. I'm thinking they're hard wired to only sync over wifi. If this is the case, is there a way that I can change that to use mobile data? I don't have wifi at home and mobile data is all I have. I know this wifi crap is to save people's data, but this is why I get unlimited data.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you be more specific about the other accounts? I'm not too familiar with HTC phones, but it may be that the HTC account is meant to sync with your computer using the HTC Sync Manager program via USB connection, not over wi-fi or mobile data. It's unlikely that the HTC account would sync with your Google account.

BlueAlchemy17

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
OK, well HTC sync manager doesn't help me if I'm not on Windows or Mac OS. I figured my HTC account would sync just like my Samsung account, over data. And actually a number of my accounts won't sync, and these are accounts I had on my old Samsung GS3 which had no issues syncing on that. Only difference I can think of is my Samsung was running Jellybean 4.3 and this is running Kitkat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol