Loss of Headphone Audio Quality with Screen Off
Here's what happens: I plug in my headphones, fire up either spotify or GPM (more prevalent and noticible w/ GPM), start a song, lock screen, go about my business. From here, there is no noticible drop in sound quality...until I wake my screen. As soon as the screen wakes the audio quality and volume increases. Better lows, crisper highes, etc. It's not killing my experience, but I can notice it so of course it bothers the geek in me and I've gotta figure out what's going on. Is boomsound not activating? Is anyone else experiencing this? Please give it a spin and see if you guys can replicate this, or at the least help a brotha find what is causing this. Thanks guys and gals!
- 08-07-2014, 11:26 PM #2
- 08-08-2014, 06:52 AM #4
- 08-08-2014, 12:25 PM #5
- 08-08-2014, 02:31 PM #6
This has been happening to me for a while. It happens when I'm listening to Spotify. I thought I was imagining it or was something I was doing wrong. Probably a bug Spotify need to address or HTC as well.
- 08-09-2014, 02:19 PM #8
- 08-09-2014, 05:34 PM #9
Re: Loss of Headphone Audio Quality with Screen Off
Mine has been doing this too. I only use GPM and the sound quality is great when the phone is in my pocket but when I wake the screen and go into the GPM app sound quality drops. I'm usually only listening to cached music so there shouldn't be any buffering and quality should be high.
- 08-09-2014, 05:34 PM #10
- 08-10-2014, 10:20 PM #12
- 08-11-2014, 12:26 PM #13
- By farzin 90 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:43 AM
- By InANutshell7809 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2014, 07:52 PM
- By chantheman31 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:26 AM
- By FaTROBoT97 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:34 PM