Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Any HTC One m8 users who switched to Nova launcher , Action, etc instead of Sense6? Why?

I dont really like Sense, find it a bit boring and dull. I have been using Buzz launcher instead.
    Amount of customisation possibilities are insane. There is quite a large community with custom pages/icons that can be downloaded as well.
    You can go from supra minimilastic to super funky; i think its great.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Any HTC One m8 users who switched to Nova launcher , Action, etc instead of Sense6? Why?

Use Nova Prime, you'll love it. For those who like Blinkfeed. Again go to Nova settings>Gestures>Double Tap(for my preferences)>Shortcuts>Activities>Htc Blinkfeed>In THIS list, tap on Htc Blinkfeed Launcher (this option is two steps below the orange options for RSS). Double tap is best and quick, but your preference may differ. Also, it's best to delete your windows/home screens on the Sense 6 side, so it doesnt look too funky.
    For those who want to REALLY speed up their phones...and with Nova Launcher. #1, turn on Developer options. Then switch your runtime to ART. Your phone will need to be charged, as your phone will reboot. Keep it cool too, so don't freak out if your phone becomes hot. Then go to Advanced options under Developer, and turn off your animations. Not lower them....just OFF. Then head to Nova settings and go to the "Look and Feel" section. For SCROLL and ANIMATION speed, do, "faster than light". Lastly, Nova settings, go to DESKTOP, then SCROLL EFFECT. Here, instead of selecting none, select the ZOOM AND FADE. I promise, YOU will be the only one holding back your phone from its potential. Feel free to be in the fastest data, turn off automatic things, and MAYBE High Performance Mode (with battery savers off).

-Gold made Sense, on HTC's One M8
    Thanked by:
    Joseph McGraw likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12