Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone know the price for the T-Mobile HTC One M8 at Costco?

Hey, as my previous phone contract ended and my family and I are switching to T-Mobile from our previous carrier, I've finally decided to get a new Android to go along with this carrier change! I've done my research and have decided on the HTC One M8. I've looked for the cheapest way to get this phone and I can't seem to find any phones that aren't above $400. I got my iPhone from Costco for an amazing deal and just had a great experience buying there so that's where I'm looking to buy this phone. The only problem is, I live a good hour and a half away from the nearest Costco so I figured I should check to see if anyone knows how roughly how much this phone would cost when opening up a new contract with T-mobile. Costco isn't listing prices for their T-Mobile phones online so I can't get the price from there and customer service won't tell me the price either. Hopefully somebody who has T-Mobile bought this phone from Costco and can help a brother out before he drive all the way out to Costco! Thanks!

Default Re: Anyone know the price for the T-Mobile HTC One M8 at Costco?

Default Re: Anyone know the price for the T-Mobile HTC One M8 at Costco?

Not sure if that helps but....

Posted via Android Central App