Good Keyboard for M8

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Much prefer the Google keyboard myself. Tried them all and keep going back to Google keyboard.
Personal choice

Posted via Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
For a single language I really like the new android L keyboard. If you need different languages, as I do, Swift Key beats them all.

Moto G from ACF

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
When talking about keyboards you always have to think that prediction and personal adjustment take time. You have to use the same kb for at least a couple of days and then the prediction magic starts to happen, lol.

Moto G from ACF

specialsk

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Visually and for the touch aspect I like the L. But I have been using stock keyboard as I think the prediction is the best. Not sure if it's HTC technology or are they leveraging third party for the predictive piece...?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I changed to swiftkey as the HTC keyboard annoyed me, I would always hit the send button on messages instead of the delete lol. I can't fault swiftkey, its smooth, lag free and the best imo

darryjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have tried Swiftkey numerous times, seems to be a fan favorite, but I seem to keep going back to Kii keyboard. For me swiftkey doesn't seem to predic properly

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I keep flipping between several as I do find the animations on most of the keyboards lag a little and it annoys me. Swiftkey is good but a bit slow and bloated feeling. I like fleksy but its correction doesn't quite natch the others and it doesn't show predictions. Google keyboard is nice but I always seem to miss the space bar and press b or v instead for some reason! I actually quite like the stock one but then its not quite good enough and does some strange auto corrects sometimes so I keep looking for alternatives

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670