HTC ONE M8 or wait for possible Nexus?

Curtendz

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys I have a nexus 4 but I'm itching for a new phone. The battery life is starting to annoy me. I love the nexus line but lack of details is making me think I should just go with the M8. Any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If it were me, I would wait to see if the Nexus will be released and what it will be like. The M8 isn't going away any time soon.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I have a nexus 4 but I'm itching for a new phone. The battery life is starting to annoy me. I love the nexus line but lack of details is making me think I should just go with the M8. Any suggestions?

What lack of details are you talking about?

Posted via Android Central App from my HTC M8

Curtendz

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
What lack of details are you talking about?

Posted via Android Central App from my HTC M8

Just anything in general. It might be a 5.9 screen. There might not be a phone and only tablets. Instead of a nexus they may have multiple vanilla Android devices to choose from.

I don't want to continue to wait and then end up getting the M8 when it's 8 months old. At that point you might as well wait for the next version.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
you should get the m8 - I can't see the next nexus phone beating the m8 for an all round perfect phone. Plus if you get the m8, you could sell it in a few months and still have enough to buy a nexus 6 - that is if they keep the low price

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Go for the m8 would be my vote. I had a nexus 5 and thought I'd never buy non nexus again but I have the m8 a go and I love it. Actually really like sense and to be honest probably prefer it to stock. It'll be a shame not to get L straight away but I'm happy with how the phone works now and happy to wait for HTC to add their enhancements to the new version

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Go for the m8 would be my vote. I had a nexus 5 and thought I'd never buy non nexus again but I have the m8 a go and I love it. Actually really like sense and to be honest probably prefer it to stock. It'll be a shame not to get L straight away but I'm happy with how the phone works now and happy to wait for HTC to add their enhancements to the new version

^Totally this. Before my m8 I had the gpe m7 and now I wouldn't go back to stock.

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Go for the M8 Max (prime) if you'd like the bigger screen. Should be released soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX