- 2 Posts
Keyboard hiding on space bar press? Extremely frustrating...
So I just got my HTC One M8 today. Unfortunately, I'm having an extremely frustrating problem with the keyboard. Whenever I touch the bottom half of the space bar, the keyboard hides. This happens every single time. I installed Swiftkey and the issue is still there. No, I'm not pressing the home button by accident.This makes the keyboard almost completely unusable unless I press the top of the space bar painfully deliberately.
I've Googled around and found nothing. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Android version: 4.4.2
- 08-11-2014, 11:35 PM #2
- 196 Posts
Re: Keyboard hiding on space bar press? Extremely frustrating...
Do you encounter the problem in both landscape and portrait mode, or just one of the two?
Have you tried going into Settings -> Language and keyboard -> HTC Sense Input -> Advanced -> Calibration tool ?Android systems: HTC One M8 phone & Archos 80 Titanium Internet Tablet
- By brucesmays in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2014, 10:29 AM
- By Chua Kc in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:49 PM
- By KUNTINANDAN GAUR in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 11:15 PM
- By ree3312 in forum LG G3Replies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:14 AM