Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default texting app for viewing multiple pics

When I receive a txt with multiple pics I have to open each one individually. This is annoying! It's there any app in the play store that allows you to select one pic and swipe thru the rest?

This is my first non iPhone and I gotta say I like a lot of stuff it will do that the iPhone won't BUT when it comes to texting/ messageing , IMO the iPhone is better.

Posted via the Android Central App

Default Re: texting app for viewing multiple pics

Quote Originally Posted by brad1911 View Post
    When I receive a txt with multiple pics I have to open each one individually. This is annoying! It's there any app in the play store that allows you to select one pic and swipe thru the rest?

This is my first non iPhone and I gotta say I like a lot of stuff it will do that the iPhone won't BUT when it comes to texting/ messageing , IMO the iPhone is better.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Whatsapp lets you do the above. I just tested it myself, someone sent me a few pics this morning, I clicked on the first one and I was able to swipe on the screen to change to the next photo