- 44 Posts
Wifi calling Error - Need Help
I've started to receive error message ER01 "invalid certificate". With a red wifi calling symbol in the notification bar... This started 3 days ago.. I can still go online but can't text or call... T-Mobile tried to help but failed... What is the issue?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-16-2014, 06:01 PM #2
- 08-16-2014, 07:52 PM #3
- 08-19-2014, 09:24 PM #4
- 57 Posts
Re: Wifi calling Error - Need Help
hi I found T-mobile site Wi-Fi Calling troubleshooting | T-Mobile Support
This message displays when your phone is having trouble connecting to the Wi-Fi Calling service.
You might see alternate versions of this error, such as:
To resolve this error, turn off Wi-Fi for 1 minute. Then, turn it back on and try to use Wi-Fi Calling. Visit the Phones page, and select your device. Look for Wi-Fi Calling to access guided steps. If you still see the error, contact T-Mobile Customer Service.
- By Gino Guillermo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 10-20-2014, 04:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:08 AM
- By jmagid51 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:32 PM
- By danny_payne in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 12:15 PM