Exporting Videos from my HTC M8

suncitybob64

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I took some videos of a Paul McCartney concert and I have my HTC M8 plugged into my phone put I don't see anyway to Export them to my PC.

I also went into my device on my PC and opened up the phone and I can't find and folder that contains my videos. One last question. For videos that I am uploading through HTC Sync Manger to my phone from my PC, is there away to put them in a folder on my phone?

Thank you

Bob

Indoler

Banned
Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
I have my HTC M8 plugged into my phone

So you have a phone plugged into a phone?

put I don't see anyway to Export them to my PC.

Can you see the videos in your M8's gallery? And play them from there?
If you can, then you can probably also 'share' them from there. Doesn't matter what specific folder on your phone they are in.
So, then install Dropbox, or another cloud of your choice, on both your M8 and your PC, and 'share' (= upload a copy to) your video(s) with your new cloud. They will then be available in your cloud on your PC too. No cable connections required.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I took some videos of a Paul McCartney concert and I have my HTC M8 plugged into my phone put I don't see anyway to Export them to my PC.

I also went into my device on my PC and opened up the phone and I can't find and folder that contains my videos. One last question. For videos that I am uploading through HTC Sync Manger to my phone from my PC, is there away to put them in a folder on my phone?

Thank you

Bob
Does the HTC Sync Manager not let you take the videos from the device and store onto your computer? It should. Otherwise, you can use an app called Wi-Fi file Explorer and transfer through your Wi-Fi network to your computer without connecting.

With the videos being put onto your phone from computer, use a file manager app to find the video and move it to another location. You can also create folders with the file manager if you would like to customize the folder that videos are placed in.

suncitybob64

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
To Ambassador. Which is the best file manager to download on my phone that I can move my videos which I found in my Picture Folder ( don't know why they are there but at least I found them) when I opened up my Device on my PC to move it to another location or like you said create folders with the file manager if you would like to customize the folder that videos are placed in.

Thank you all.

Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed