Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One M8 ADW.Launcher (Free Version) Glitch?

Hi there, so I'm new to the forum, but not a new Android user. After my Inspire I got a iPhone 5, got real tired of it then I got my HTC One M8 and I'm loving every bit of it and I don't think I'll ever go back to Apple. But anyways, I seem to have this problem with the fonts for the apps when I use ADW.Launcher. As you can see for the google play store, it does that weird font thing. Or does it do that normally?... It never did this to me before, it just started to do this. Is there a way to fix this problem, or should I just go and buy the full version? I love this launcher and it's my favorite out of all of them. Any tips would be appreciated and I apologize if I posted in the wrong section.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC One M8 ADW.Launcher (Free Version) Glitch?-screenshot_2014-08-15-22-01-12.jpg  

Global Posts
    20,767 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: HTC One M8 ADW.Launcher (Free Version) Glitch?

I don't think the version you are on will make a difference. Does it change when you move the icon around? What about placing a new icon?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah, it seems to do that for apps that have long texts. I've tried placing other icons, and it does the same thing. It's weird. But I figured out the option where you can just hide the text, so it's not bothering me too much anymore... and I actually like that option a bit better anyways.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

So does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Czopek View Post
    So does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
    Its probably a mix of the launcher's font setting, and icon spacing. Besides checking the launcher settings you might also be able to adjust for it by going to Settings -> three dots (in upper right corner) -> Display and gestures, and then change your font size setting (from medium to small might fix it).
    Android systems: HTC One M8 phone & Archos 80 Titanium Internet Tablet