henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Supposedly the T-Mobile version is coming Monday according to the last tweet from Mo Versi. It was supposed to be last Monday and they pushed it off a week.

Posted via Android Central App

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Any news on when Verizon will get an update.

The last projection was mid-September by HTC of America's president, and there has been no further mention since then. Its very dependent on Verizon at this point. HTC fixed a GPS issue with the previous HTC 4.4.3 submission, so the ball is now in Verizon's court. Hopefully they will not be taking the air out of it, and delaying its trip.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I just thought I'd come here and say that I've had the 4.4.3 update for a few weeks now that was pushed out by Australian carriers.

:)

To be honest, the update isn't big. Doesn't change the functionality of the device at all. Only things I noticed was that there's a new HTC file manager app, the volume rocker bar thing now is coloured to whatever theme you have. A lot of under the hood changes I think.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I just thought I'd come here and say that I've had the 4.4.3 update for a few weeks now that was pushed out by Australian carriers.

:)

To be honest, the update isn't big. Doesn't change the functionality of the device at all. Only things I noticed was that there's a new HTC file manager app, the volume rocker bar thing now is coloured to whatever theme you have. A lot of under the hood changes I think.

Good spot about the volume rocker, I was looking at it for ages and knew something was different but couldn't figure out what :)