my HTC one beats audio wouldn't pass the boot page.

Lisa Perry2

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
HTC_One_XL.jpg

pls i need help my htc looks exactly like the one on the pic above. an auto update option came up and after the updates finished i installed it. the phone shut down and since then it has never rebooted more than the second screen with the htc one and beat audio page. pls i need help what do i do ?

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
pls i need help my htc looks exactly like the one on the pic above. an auto update option came up and after the updates finished i installed it. the phone shut down and since then it has never rebooted more than the second screen with the htc one and beat audio page. pls i need help what do i do ?
Since the problem occurred right after you updated it the solution may be the same thing that has cured many other peoples problems after they have updated. Namely a system cache clear. (Don't worry a system cache clear will not wipe out your files or pictures). Here is how to do it:
Turn off the device.
Press and hold the Volume Down key.
Press and release the Power key to turn the phone on.
Continue holding the Volume Down.
Release the Volume Down key when the three Android images appear on the bottom of the screen.
Press the Volume Down key once to move the cursor from FASTBOOT to RECOVERY.
Press the Power key to begin the wipe.
The device displays the bootup screen followed by a phone with a red triangle.
Press the Up Volume key and Power key at the same time.
Press the Down Volume key three times to select Wipe cache partition.
Press the Power key to initiate the wipe.
Wait until the phone displays Cache wipe complete.
Press the Power key to select Reboot system now.

If that doesn't work the next thing you could do to troubleshoot it would be to see if you can boot into safe mode.
Here is how to do that (if you have fast boot disabled):

Press and hold the Power button (located on the top edge of the device) until the 'Phone options' prompt appears then release.
Tap and hold Power off until the 'Reboot to safe mode' prompt appears then release.
From the 'Reboot to safe mode' prompt, tap RESTART to confirm.
Note Allow approximately 1 minute for the process to complete.
Note Upon reboot, 'Safe mode' appears in the lower left of the unlock/home screen.

Here is an alternative way to get into safe mode:

Ensure that the device is powered off.
Press and hold the Power button until the HTC logo appears then release.
With the HTC logo on-screen, press and hold the Volume down button.
Continue to hold the Volume down button until 'Safe mode' appears in the lower left of the unlock/home screen then release.
Note Allow approximately 1 minute for the process to complete.

Give those things a try, and let us know the results.

Lisa Perry2

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello thanks, i wiped the cache partition but the wouldn't still work. i tried putting on the phone using safe mode using the two methods to no avail. pls could u came up with sth that could help ?
its still stays at the HTC one TM Beataudio page and stays there.

IMG-20140828-00550.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol