Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Buying unlocked from Amazon vs directly through htc.com?

Anyone have any experience with purchasing the M8 from Amazon? Is there any pros/cons from purchasing and how is the return and exchange policy from these two sources?

Default Re: Buying unlocked from Amazon vs directly through htc.com?

Buying from HTC you'll receive the right phone for your region. You won't be guaranteed that buying from Amazon. Their intension is good but it can be hit or miss. Unless the price difference is quite large I'd buy from HTC

Posted via Android Central App

I bought my s4 from Amazon and had no issues. Got my m8 at the vzw store, but I would go with Amazon. Their customer service can't be beat. They ship fast and if you're a prime member you'll have your phone in 2 days or less.

Quote Originally Posted by bxdw01 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with purchasing the M8 from Amazon? Is there any pros/cons from purchasing and how is the return and exchange policy from these two sources?
    I bought my M8 Harmon Kardon Edition from Amazon. Had it fast. The price was less expensive. Their customer service is great. As in buying any phone, make sure you order your carrier specific model.
    MIKE
    HTC ONE M8 HK Edition