Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Trying to see date and time call was made but itnobly shows the duration.

Where can I see a date and time stamp? It only shows date and duration of call. Anyone know? I'd greatly appreciate the info, thanks guys.

Default Re: Trying to see date and time call was made but itnobly shows the duration.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMotherASF View Post
    Where can I see a date and time stamp? It only shows date and duration of call. Anyone know? I'd greatly appreciate the info, thanks guys.
    Hi, when you go into your Phonebook, swipe to the far left and under "Call History" it will show you the persons name, the date stamp and the time the call was placed. You can also long press on the specific call and select "View history" this will give you a break down of all the history between you and the said person.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Trying to see date and time call was made but itnobly shows the duration.

The problem is my history only says "yesterday" and the date further down. There's no actual time when the call was maze that's not on the current day. Even when I hold it down, it will not show me when time was made when I press and hold view history. I was trying to see times of calls I made days ago and all I see is the date or yesterday.
    Last edited by AnimalMotherASF; 08-22-2014 at 02:57 PM.

When you long press the history entry from the primary screen, select view history and all calls are sorted by date with the numbers listed that called you (or you called) and the time and length of the call. It's all there--check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdanger View Post
    When you long press the history entry from the primary screen, select view history and all calls are sorted by date with the numbers listed that called you (or you called) and the time and length of the call. It's all there--check it out.
    No it is not there. If it's not today, it just shows the day of the call, not the time.

Posted via Android Central App

Strange. Mine's Verizon running 4.4.2 and it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdanger View Post
    Strange. Mine's Verizon running 4.4.2 and it's there.
    I'm on vzw as well and I have same as OP...no time if not today. Never noticed it before....

Can you screen shot what you're seeing that gives you time beyond today?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Found the reason. I had installed DW contacts and even though I am not using it, when I press call history it is that I was seeing. When disabled, I don't see the time either. So, try DW contacts if you want to see the time and it seems to work well, even using the stock dialer.

What's dw contacts?

It's a pretty good third party contacts, phone and dialer app. On the play store site.