Music Pauses Randomly
I thought it was a car/Bluetooth connection problem, but I just noticed it happens on headphones too. The music player just stops/pauses randomly for no reason. Software issue or perhaps hardware issue (it thinks headphones removed maybe)...? Any ideas?
- 08-24-2014, 12:51 PM #3
- 11-04-2014, 04:41 PM #5
- 12-31-2014, 02:31 PM #6
- 01-01-2015, 09:03 AM #7
Re: Music Pauses Randomly
I have seen this several times in my Ford vehicles. For whatever reason it goes away after a couple of songs. Sometimes if I fast forward a couple of times it goes away too.
I found that if I stop music and turn off the sound system in the car, it happens less than when I stop somewhere and then get back in the car... The re-sync is not very smooth otherwise.
I have no other fixes for this...
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 06:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 02:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:49 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 01:48 PM
- By a3j2w1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 12:07 PM