Issues with file browsing on desktop

adelcastillo78

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Since the update to 4.4.3 software number 2.22.531.1 on T-Mobile, I've been experiencing issues viewing the contents of the phone on any PC I try. Sometimes I can see some folders on the ext SD card but not all of them. Sometimes I can't see any folders, neither external or external.

This happened only after the update; so I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced the same or if there are any suggestions to fix it.

Posted via Android Central App

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Since the update to 4.4.3 software number 2.22.531.1 on T-Mobile, I've been experiencing issues viewing the contents of the phone on any PC I try. Sometimes I can see some folders on the ext SD card but not all of them. Sometimes I can't see any folders, neither external or external.

This happened only after the update; so I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced the same or if there are any suggestions to fix it.

Posted via Android Central App

Nothing to do with the update for me. Been happening since the beginning. Have to unplug and replug in. Happens with Music folder a lot for me.

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Are you connecting using a cable like Benjamin_NYC, or is the problem occurring while viewing over wi-fi as well?
Try to view them over wi-fi using wifi file explorer app or air droid app and see if you still have the problem.

Nothing to do with the update for me. Been happening since the beginning. Have to unplug and replug in. Happens with Music folder a lot for me.
Sounds like the cable may be coming loose, or the port has a problem staying seated with the cable. Have you tried other cables to see if the cable is the problem?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol