- 08-23-2014, 02:20 PM #2
Re: Permission denied?
It is likely a system app. If you look at all of the apps listed under Settings>App Manager>All, you'll see a bunch of system apps that you can't open, because you're not meant to open them--they're for the system. Not sure why it shows up as "Updater" in the App Info, but that does reveal more of what it's for. Presumably, it's important to update either the versions of the HTC apps (that aren't updated over Google Play) or the actual data that they use. I wouldn't worry about it.
- 08-23-2014, 03:28 PM #4
- 08-23-2014, 05:29 PM #6
- 08-28-2014, 05:21 AM #7
- 08-28-2014, 01:47 PM #8
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2014, 04:59 PM
- By Christian Vaughn in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 01:26 AM
- By ittiandro in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:13 PM