Equalizer

Snipester

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Alright, i've posted this somewhere here in the wrong section, here's the premise again:

I'm coming from an S3 that was running CM10, I really liked the DSP Manager and the ability to control the music with the volume rockers, now, i've upgraded to the awesome One M8, but i got one complaint, the lack of an equalizer and the fact that i have to take the phone out of my pocket everytime i want to change a track, is there any app that will allow me similar features like the DSP Manager? I have actually tried to install and use DSP Manager with CMApps, but it seems that it's not doing anything to the sound quality, don't get me wrong, I love Boom Sound, i would just like a little more bass to my songs.

Could anybody recommend me a good equalizer? And is there any way i could get music controls back?

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
A lot of music apps have built in equalizer for local music, but for streaming or for using a specific app that doesn't have an eq (like Spotify), it would require you rooting the phone and installing a system eq app like DSP manager. This would almost definitely disable Boom Sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance