Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Equalizer

Alright, i've posted this somewhere here in the wrong section, here's the premise again:

I'm coming from an S3 that was running CM10, I really liked the DSP Manager and the ability to control the music with the volume rockers, now, i've upgraded to the awesome One M8, but i got one complaint, the lack of an equalizer and the fact that i have to take the phone out of my pocket everytime i want to change a track, is there any app that will allow me similar features like the DSP Manager? I have actually tried to install and use DSP Manager with CMApps, but it seems that it's not doing anything to the sound quality, don't get me wrong, I love Boom Sound, i would just like a little more bass to my songs.

Could anybody recommend me a good equalizer? And is there any way i could get music controls back?

Default Re: Equalizer

For equalizer poweramp is the best..try it

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Equalizer

The problem is that I only use Spotify to listen to music....

A lot of music apps have built in equalizer for local music, but for streaming or for using a specific app that doesn't have an eq (like Spotify), it would require you rooting the phone and installing a system eq app like DSP manager. This would almost definitely disable Boom Sound.