- 23 Posts
Alright, i've posted this somewhere here in the wrong section, here's the premise again:
I'm coming from an S3 that was running CM10, I really liked the DSP Manager and the ability to control the music with the volume rockers, now, i've upgraded to the awesome One M8, but i got one complaint, the lack of an equalizer and the fact that i have to take the phone out of my pocket everytime i want to change a track, is there any app that will allow me similar features like the DSP Manager? I have actually tried to install and use DSP Manager with CMApps, but it seems that it's not doing anything to the sound quality, don't get me wrong, I love Boom Sound, i would just like a little more bass to my songs.
Could anybody recommend me a good equalizer? And is there any way i could get music controls back?
- 08-25-2014, 02:29 PM #2
- 08-30-2014, 09:48 PM #4
A lot of music apps have built in equalizer for local music, but for streaming or for using a specific app that doesn't have an eq (like Spotify), it would require you rooting the phone and installing a system eq app like DSP manager. This would almost definitely disable Boom Sound.
- By matrixonz7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 09-20-2015, 03:24 PM
- By Snipester in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2014, 03:56 AM
- By mavericket in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:31 PM
- By juanmontes in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 04:36 PM
- By Beatnink in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 04:06 PM