- 6 Posts
Major issue im having, would appreciate any help
So I have an att m8 and this past week I have been having some crazy issues.
No matter if I use stock app or hangouts, it says message not sent touch to retry.
In order for me to send I have to either toggle airplane mode on and off and wait for service to reconnect or just continue to try. That person then receives the message multiple times.
This has been happening on and off for about a week, I thought it could be a carrier issue but doesnt seem so.
Has this been an issue for anyone? how can you fix it?
I appreciate any help, thanks!
- 08-25-2014, 03:01 PM #2
- 08-25-2014, 03:54 PM #3
- 6 Posts
Re: Major issue im having, would appreciate any help
I called att and they have told me there is full service everywhere I am.
First I thought it was only happening at work but it isn't..I just send the most texts at work so I realized it more.
This is sudden, Im trying to troubleshoot the issue before I have to have a new device issued to me
- 08-26-2014, 06:38 PM #5
- 08-26-2014, 10:31 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:06 PM
- By Scottv91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 03:05 PM
- By Dioncast in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:37 PM
- By Leca Calzita in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 02:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:49 AM