Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IAmSixNine
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Gmail not working out of the blue-110910.jpg

Hello. So today I realized I haven't gotten any emails since Saturday. The first thing I checked is if Sync was on, it is. Next i went to settings>accounts & sync>Google. Everything is checked for both my Gmail accounts. Numerous times I sent an email from my work to both my primary Gmail and my secondary Gmail. I did not get an email on the primary, but it did come accrossed on my secondary. So I tried reseting the phone. Started working, but only once. Nothing is going in my junk folder. Also I have the Gmail account on my iPad. I get them on the iPad with no issues.

Please help.

Thanks
    Joe

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Gmail not working out of the blue

You may want to consider removing the Google account from your phone, then adding it back again.

Default Re: Gmail not working out of the blue

Another option might be to use a desktop computer and try to log into your account there.
    Its possible google might have temporarily disabled the account if someone was trying to get into it. So it might require you to log in and verify some info via desktop then maybe change passcode If your account was compromised or attempted to be compromised.
    Thats if B. Diddys suggestion fails.
    B. Diddy likes this.