Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Htc one m8 problems

So...8 months ago I bought HTC One mini (m8- does it stand for mini?)
    And in the past few weeks ive had multiple problems...
    First- Phone refuses to lock the screen - I have to press the power button like 3-4 times before it locks.
    Second- Sometimes evne when locked my phone..well the screen wakes up...
    Third- Duo to the 2nd problem, the phone unlocks itself while its in my pocket...and it starts opening stuff...2/3 of the times i found out that the phone is working when its supposed to be locked is coz it gets too hot. When I check why the phone is so hot..well there are literally 10 apps running the same time, not to mention it manages to make calls.
    Fourth- Like literally when im on my PC and the phone is sitting next to my keyboard- the screen wakes up, the phone unlocks itself and turns on the application CAR, then mobile data...
    FIfth- My Pc cant read my phone...i no longer can put any data files from my pc to phone or the other way...
    Sixth HUGE PROBLEM- Phone wont charge unless its powered off completely.. Before this problem the phone was charging normaly - it needed only 2 hours to get from 0 to 100 %. Now even when i charge it for more than 12 hours it still wont hit more than 80%.
    battery drains extremely fast...u cant really call it a phone right now because it has to be dead during nights in order to charge and i can have it only up for 5 hours in best case..

Tried searching internet about my last and most important problem...nothing works..please help.

Default Re: Htc one m8 problems

Sorry the HTC ONE M8 is an entirely different and newer phone. The mini is a smaller version of the HTC One m7, which came out a couple of years ago. Sorry for your issues. You might want to try the M7 forums.
    MIKE
    HTC ONE M8 HK Edition
    Flashoholic!!

Default Re: Htc one m8 problems

The phone released this time last year. You have a year warranty with HTC, i would give them a call it sounds like the battery is going to crap on you.