Htc one m8 problems

Sh0Ti

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
So...8 months ago I bought HTC One mini (m8- does it stand for mini?)
And in the past few weeks ive had multiple problems...
First- Phone refuses to lock the screen - I have to press the power button like 3-4 times before it locks.
Second- Sometimes evne when locked my phone..well the screen wakes up...
Third- Duo to the 2nd problem, the phone unlocks itself while its in my pocket...and it starts opening stuff...2/3 of the times i found out that the phone is working when its supposed to be locked is coz it gets too hot. When I check why the phone is so hot..well there are literally 10 apps running the same time, not to mention it manages to make calls.
Fourth- Like literally when im on my PC and the phone is sitting next to my keyboard- the screen wakes up, the phone unlocks itself and turns on the application CAR, then mobile data...
FIfth- My Pc cant read my phone...i no longer can put any data files from my pc to phone or the other way...
Sixth HUGE PROBLEM- Phone wont charge unless its powered off completely.. Before this problem the phone was charging normaly - it needed only 2 hours to get from 0 to 100 %. Now even when i charge it for more than 12 hours it still wont hit more than 80%.
battery drains extremely fast...u cant really call it a phone right now because it has to be dead during nights in order to charge and i can have it only up for 5 hours in best case..

Tried searching internet about my last and most important problem...nothing works..please help.

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Sorry the HTC ONE M8 is an entirely different and newer phone. The mini is a smaller version of the HTC One m7, which came out a couple of years ago. Sorry for your issues. You might want to try the M7 forums.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
The phone released this time last year. You have a year warranty with HTC, i would give them a call it sounds like the battery is going to crap on you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool