- 08-26-2014, 07:25 PM #2
Re: M8 is tough it survived an accidental hose shower
Yikes! If it's still pretty soon after the soaking, I'd still do the rice-in-a-ziploc bag trick, since you want to make sure you suck out as much hidden moisture as possible. Put the phone in a ziploc bag of uncooked rice, seal it, and let it sit at least overnight. I've seen a number of posts where people notice no problems immediately after getting wet, but then problems arise a few hours later.
- By RavenSword in forum LG G3Replies: 54Last Post: 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:44 PM
- By Sh0Ti in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 04:07 PM
- By Juan Pagnutti in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:28 PM
- By rayniel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:21 PM