Google play music

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I bought the new Eminem song guts over fear from Google play and I was wondering if I can play it from the stock HTC music app and not Google play music, is there a way to do that? Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you just use the "Keep on Device" option for the song, I don't believe the HTC Music app will see it. I think the best workaround would be for you to download the actual track from your Google Play Music Library website on your computer browser, then transfer that music file to your phone (to the Music folder) via USB connection. The HTC Music app should be able to play it then.

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
If you just use the "Keep on Device" option for the song, I don't believe the HTC Music app will see it. I think the best workaround would be for you to download the actual track from your Google Play Music Library website on your computer browser, then transfer that music file to your phone (to the Music folder) via USB connection. The HTC Music app should be able to play it then.
Awesome, I'll do that, thanks!

ukbuk

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site

I agree. Just another example of why Google Play Music trumps iTunes. Try doing something similar on an iPhone at your peril!

Cheers

Nick

Posted via the Android Central App