Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By abbzys24
  • 1 Post By ukbuk
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google play music

Okay so I bought the new Eminem song guts over fear from Google play and I was wondering if I can play it from the stock HTC music app and not Google play music, is there a way to do that? Thanks.

Default Re: Google play music

If you just use the "Keep on Device" option for the song, I don't believe the HTC Music app will see it. I think the best workaround would be for you to download the actual track from your Google Play Music Library website on your computer browser, then transfer that music file to your phone (to the Music folder) via USB connection. The HTC Music app should be able to play it then.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    If you just use the "Keep on Device" option for the song, I don't believe the HTC Music app will see it. I think the best workaround would be for you to download the actual track from your Google Play Music Library website on your computer browser, then transfer that music file to your phone (to the Music folder) via USB connection. The HTC Music app should be able to play it then.
    Awesome, I'll do that, thanks!
    B. Diddy likes this.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    I agree. Just another example of why Google Play Music trumps iTunes. Try doing something similar on an iPhone at your peril!

Cheers

Nick

Posted via the Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.

Great song