M8 Dual SIM Issue (Active) Please advise
I previously owned HTC One M7 Dual SIM. It had the facility of receiving calls from both SIMs at a single time. If I was talking to someone via SIM1, SIM 2 would also notify me if there was a call.
As I loved this facility, I upgraded my cell phone to M8 Dual SIM. But somehow when I am talking on SIM1, if someone calls me on SIM2, it will come as switched off and vice versa. Please help me how to overcome this problem.
- 08-27-2014, 08:11 AM #2
Re: M8 Dual SIM Issue (Active) Please advise
I am not sure but I believe that that is how they designed it, with SIM 2 being on standby and not working if you're making a call via SIM 1. I am not sure, though, so I hope someone with more knowledge can chime in on this.
- 08-28-2014, 05:47 AM #3
- 12-16-2014, 05:35 AM #5
- 12-16-2014, 05:38 AM #6
- 12-16-2014, 02:18 PM #7
- By laddie79 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2014, 06:06 AM
- By MooseGod in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:05 PM
- By ele_v77 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 10:35 AM
- By Chamah in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2014, 06:39 AM
- By SathyaSri in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 03:05 AM