- 08-28-2014, 05:17 AM #2
- 10-22-2014, 06:38 PM #4
- 667 Posts
Still no update but hopefully we'll get a patch for it in the next month or so. Quite likely will be bundled with 4.4.4 and Eye.
The problem is from WiFi calling, if it's on, or has been turned on, GPS won't get a lock. Easiest way to handle it is to turn it off and then do a profile update when you're done. That fixes it until you turn WiFi calling on again.
- By libranitin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 12:45 AM
- By nintendo1889 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 07:02 AM
- By clipperqb in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:04 PM
- By GoProDavidLe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:19 PM