- 2 Posts
Screen isn't working.
Bit worried here, I dropped my phone today from about 2ft and the screen has gone black. The phone is still making noises and the notification light is still flashing and I am able to receive phone calls however I am unable to accept or decline if I touch the screen.
Should I wait for the battery to die and hope it comes back after charging or is this a case of my phone actually breaking and I need to return it to HTC?
- 08-30-2014, 07:55 AM #2
- 08-30-2014, 09:44 AM #3
- 08-30-2014, 11:19 AM #5
Re: Screen isn't working.
Do you use a protective case? If not you may want to look into one to cut down on the chances of having the same thing happen in the future.
- 08-30-2014, 08:16 PM #6
- By DotLGphn in forum MetroPCS EsteemReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2014, 10:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-06-2014, 10:16 AM
- By punk999 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2014, 10:26 PM
- By Nisa in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2014, 01:25 AM
- By darnpotatoes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2014, 12:19 PM