Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One (M8) not playing videos in twitter?

Every time I try to play a video on my twitter feed it brings up a picture like its about to play the video then the screen goes black.. Why is this happening..? PLEASE HELP! By the way.. most of the videos are vines.

Default Re: HTC One (M8) not playing videos in twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Reusing View Post
    Every time I try to play a video on my twitter feed it brings up a picture like its about to play the video then the screen goes black.. Why is this happening..? PLEASE HELP! By the way.. most of the videos are vines.
    I have that same problem!! I've been trying to look up a solution but have found nothing :/

Quote Originally Posted by melindapwns View Post
    I have that same problem!! I've been trying to look up a solution but have found nothing :/
    I thought I was the only one! I really hope someone can help us, because it's been a pain not being able to watch vines without going into a browser or the vine app 😭

I'm having this problem too! I'm thinking it's the Twitter app problem, not our phones.

Posted via Android Central App

I'm having the same problem here, Twitter app up to date, what could this be? Maybe it's a bug with Sense 6 and Twitter app that can be fixed in future update? Perhaps we all have this problem and it just hasn't been noticed by most of the users on the M8? I'm on T-Mobile HTC One M8.