Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Before i start im in the UK so cover is different hence the post. Right so I've had this phone for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it to bits the ui is great its quick and it does everything I need but I have had my first major fault with the phone....the camera lens has loads of tiny marks or smudges on/in the lens which is making all my pictures look blurred. Cleaning the lens helps a bit but attached pic is the best I can get it so I have looked about and it looks like its a common fault so I am hoping it will be fixed under warranty, so I'm sending it off to HTC tmrw for hopefully repair

Now my other issue is that I am now worried this will happen again if they just do a quick fix and I am now very tempted whatever the outcome to jump ship to say Sony or LG (definitely not Samsung) as the camera was already a bit of a flaw in my opinion anyway, there was nothing wrong with it but I'd like it to be a bit better but the rest of the device sold me. Has anyone else in UK sent theirs back n had any results coz its worrying me now...and I am now phoneless after tmrw till end of next week when the repair hopefully occurs

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails camera lens problem and it may be a dealbreaker-47339.jpg  

Default Re: camera lens problem and it may be a dealbreaker

There is an extensive thread on this already

My M8 posted this
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: camera lens problem and it may be a dealbreaker

Yes I know was after UK members really have edited post accordingly

Posted via Android Central App