HTC One M8 Good leather case?

JesusF310

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Anyone come across a good leather case, (that isn't a wallet style case or a skin) for the M8; whether it'd be at a store like BestBuy, carrier store or website?

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Good leather case?

Pair makes the best leather cases, they're not cheap and neither is the quality you're going to get. They run about $36.00 for the horizontal type. I used one on my Nokia 1520 and can attest to the durability and fit & finish of it.

Posted via Android Central App on my HTC M8

JesusF310

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Good leather case?

Noreve

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link! I saw one that is pretty much dead-on to what I am looking for.

Pair makes the best leather cases, they're not cheap and neither is the quality you're going to get. They run about $36.00 for the horizontal type. I used one on my Nokia 1520 and can attest to the durability and fit & finish of it.

Posted via Android Central App on my HTC M8

I really like grain of the leather that the case has, but it appears to have a strap, for what I am guessing is for a front cover, which is not what I am looking for.

Thank you both for the timely replies!

gtg465x

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Do you have the Noreve yet? I noticed that I like the iPhone 6 leather cases and wanted one like those for my m8. The Noreve without the front flap looks like it. Give us a little review when you receive it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress