Lock screen swipe shortcuts?

j j6

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

How do u change these? I'm running a launcher that isn't the default, and frankly I feel a bit silly! I can't find any way to change the shortcuts that appear on the lockscreen (important: I am not referring to the 4 apps that mirror the ones on your default launcher's dock).

Any ideas? If you don't get what I'm talking about say so, I'll edit this with better pictures etc.

j j6

May 29, 2014
Visit site
There is a good article about this in Android Central. It's mostly for Sense, but it's good to know the whole process.

For another launcher. In the lockscreen swipe to the right from the left bezel and press +. To delete just press and hold and drag it to the bin.

http://www.androidcentral.com/how-customize-and-use-lock-screen-sense-6

Thanks. The bit I was asking about was headlined: " How to launch Google Now, BlinkFeed, your Home screen, and more from the Sense 6 Lock screen"

It seems I can't change this, meh. Thanks though. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

soshi89

May 20, 2014
Visit site
You need to open up Sense launcher, create a blank homepage if you don't have any other pages than blinkfeed. On the homepage drag off the icons you don't want on the dock and replace with whatever you like. You can now delete the homepage and revert back to your custom launcher and it should display on your lockscreen. It works perfectly fine on Nova launcher I'm using right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid