Thoughts about slim armor case for htc one m8???

Alexandros1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I am thinking of getting a new case main reason because i don't want any scratches on the back of it and specially to protect the camera so i thought of getting the slim armor case which looks really good what do you guys think???

HeroicLove

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I think it's a great investment. We pay top dollar for the best phone on the market, the last thing you want to do is break it. I've had mine fitted with the Otter Box and have dropped it at least 5 times. All those times could have at least cracked the screen so YES get a case!

808Mobi

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
If I use a case, I try to find the thinnest case possible. I don't drop my phone but I do worry about scuffing the finish. Otterbox makes some great cases but for me they add too much bulk to my phone. It's a matter of personal preference.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
If I use a case, I try to find the thinnest case possible. I don't drop my phone but I do worry about scuffing the finish. Otterbox makes some great cases but for me they add too much bulk to my phone. It's a matter of personal preference.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Agreed.

I have a M8 for my personal device and a Galaxy S5 for my work phone. My company provided me with an Otterbox case for the S5, which is nice, but it is WAY too bulky.

I have the Spigen Slim Armor case for my M8, and I absolutely love it. It is a nice case that has worked well for me. I've dropped it twice (never from high or onto cement or anything) and it's done its job. Good case and it looks good, too. It does add some bulk, a bit more than I was expecting, but it works well and keeps the form factor of the device clearly visible.

mrbowlman

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the Spigen Slim Armor case the day I bought my M8. It's a really nice case. Volume and Power buttons work with ease, and it feels like it will really protect the corners if a drop happens. It adds a bit of bulk, but it's the bulk that protects the phone from drops.

The only drawback of the case is that it blocks the IR Blaster. If that's important to you, the Spigen Ultra Fit Capsule is a decent choice. I purchased one of those as well, and while the IR Blaster works, and it appears to provide about the same level of protection, the Slim Armor case looks much more classy.

pootyash

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
If you like the look of the Spigen but want IR blaster functionality, you might want to consider the Supcase Unicorn Beetle.

Posted via Android Central App

fiat3192

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I had the tech21, body glove satin, speck candyshell grip , Otterbox defender and ballistic sg
Now I have the spigen slim armor best case ever
Speck candy shell grip I have still but don't want it

Posted via Android Central App

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
I think it's a great investment. We pay top dollar for the best phone on the market, the last thing you want to do is break it. I've had mine fitted with the Otter Box and have dropped it at least 5 times. All those times could have at least cracked the screen so YES get a case!

Let me get this straight. You pay top dollar for a phone, much of that money going into the high quality materials and look of the phone. And then cover it with a hideous Otter Box. OK.

Posted via the Android Central App

HeroicLove

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Let me get this straight. You pay top dollar for a phone, much of that money going into the high quality materials and look of the phone. And then cover it with a hideous Otter Box. OK.

Posted via the Android Central App
I have big hands and do manual labor, the Otter Box is perfect for a rugged man such as myself.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
The wife has the Spigen Slim Armor and it looks great! Functional also for protection. I am still going naked at this point. But if I do get a case it will be the Slim Armor for sure! I suppose if I decide to get the case I might as well get me a Nilkin glass screen protector also.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc