Where are my camera options?

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
[HTC One M8] Camera options not appearing.

Hi guys-

I've experienced this before where my camera options will not appear. When I'm in the camera mode and hit the option where there is the four small circles (I believe it's on the bottom left) all it shows is "Camera" and "Selfie."

Has anyone experienced this? Know a fix? Thanks!

Also, this is not due to the update, while the update hasn't fixed it either.

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
re:

Go to Settings>Apps>All, and make sure you have Zoe installed. If you don't see it, go to Google Play Store and search for Zoe, and install it if it gives you the option. HTC split Zoe off from the Camera app recently, and it's available separately on the Play Store. It should have automatically updated for you, but maybe it didn't, or maybe you unwittingly uninstalled it after they split it off.

For the actual Camera settings, do you see the 3-vertical dot onscreen menu button? Tap that.

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
re:

Have you just started using Google now launcher? It messed up my camera. Delete the camera shortcut from the home screen and add it again. That fixes if (if that's your problem )

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
re:

Have you just started using Google now launcher? It messed up my camera. Delete the camera shortcut from the home screen and add it again. That fixes if (if that's your problem )

This was the exact problem. Thanks! I wonder why the Google Now Launcher does that.