Screenshots of Lollipop on the M8 Sense 6

Dominic Asamoah

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I like how the recent apps menu and the quick settings look. I'm however not enthused about the lockscreen. It looks too busy for my liking.
How do you find them?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dominic Asamoah

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I forgot to upload the pictures in the main post. Posted from my phone anyway.

Attachments

• 81882.jpg
    81882.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 139

Mystikal777

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Does the Lockscreen now support 3rd party notifications, like WhatsApp and Facebook? I currently use NiLS and that always gives me excellent Lockscreen notifications.

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
If they are using the native android 5.0 lock screen notifications like they should be then it supports all apps, in fact every notification you get

tryatt

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Had a play on my wife's Nexus 5 and our Nexus 7. Not a big fan of the native calendar (I guess Sense will/should keep the existing one?) or the recent apps button imo. I much preferred the tiles.

One thing that I don't like is the direction that Google are heading in with Android. The enforced user experience is like that of Apple. Google seem to remove perfectly working function, and then remove them! A better option would be to implement a choice to opt in for the new features.

whitelunchbag

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
Had a play on my wife's Nexus 5 and our Nexus 7. Not a big fan of the native calendar (I guess Sense will/should keep the existing one?) or the recent apps button imo. I much preferred the tiles.

One thing that I don't like is the direction that Google are heading in with Android. The enforced user experience is like that of Apple. Google seem to remove perfectly working function, and then remove them! A better option would be to implement a choice to opt in for the new features.

I'd be interested to hear all the features google have removed, aside from SD Card insecurity

Whyareallthegoodnamestaken

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping there will still be an option to disable lock screen notifications altogether. I've never liked the idea from a privacy perspective. I'd also like the ability to remove or change the standard HTC lock screen weather/clock widget. At present we can only edit the widgets on a second lock screen page that requires a swipe. I don't want the weather on my lock screen.

I do like how these screenshots look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel