Why am I not able to install HTC Sync Manager?

ckincart

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Phone connection problem with HTC Sync Manager

I just got my HTC One M8 yesterday and had problems installing the HTC sync manager software, but eventually it worked and I was able to put some music on my phone. Anytime I try to connect to Sync Manager since, it loads my music and says "phone connected (loading data...)". This screen will last for at least twenty minutes until I run out of patience and quit the program. Has anyone else had this problem / know of a solution? Thank you, this makes the switch from an iphone much less enjoyable..

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Phone connection problem with HTC Sync Manager

The
I just got my HTC One M8 yesterday and had problems installing the HTC sync manager software, but eventually it worked and I was able to put some music on my phone. Anytime I try to connect to Sync Manager since, it loads my music and says "phone connected (loading data...)". This screen will last for at least twenty minutes until I run out of patience and quit the program. Has anyone else had this problem / know of a solution? Thank you, this makes the switch from an iphone much less enjoyable..
Any chance you can just drag and drop files to your phone, using as a hard drive? Sync manger is a pain and a lot of us don't use it. I still have all of my original music files that I put into iTunes for my iPod, so I can bypass iTunes and just manually drag and drop into the phone. Save everything including documents, pictures and music to your SD card and manually back that up once in a while to your computer. Use HTC back up to automatically back up your settings to the cloud everyday. Manually back up your contacts to the sd card once in a while... Haven't had the need for sync manager in a long time....

Last edited:

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Phone connection problem with HTC Sync Manager

HTC Sync Manager is simply non working software. Don't use it. Drag and drop or use Google Play Music.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781