What's your favourite HTC One m8 feature?

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely love my HTC One m8... I've had many phones that have promised so much as 'smartphones' but this phone really is smart. My favourite feature is the magnet in the phone that allows the scream to switch off when I close my flip case or on when I open my flip case...all those years of having to stumble for the power button are relegated to just opening and closing my case 😁😁😁

What's your favourite feature and will you be upgrading to the m9 or have HTC shot themselves in the foot by offering such a great phone with m8?

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
The aluminum body is honestly my favorite feature. I've got a custom ROM installed, but still have Sense on it. I like Sense a lot more than TouchWiz or any other UI. I use Nova as my launcher, didn't like Blinkfeed since I'm not a social media ***** (only use Facebook, no Twitter/IG/etc) and I don't take many pictures, so the camera doesn't matter much to me. The battery life and the performance are certainly very nice, but that comes on any flagship phone. The aluminum body is what separates the M8 from other phones, and WOW this phone is beautiful.

jimlloyd40

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
If I have to pick just one favorite it is the speakers. Yes I will be getting the M9. Have had all 3 Evo's and the M7. Switched to T-Mobile when I got the M7. Best experience.

Arcsy

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
This is my first smartphone so guys forgive me if you think I have poor judgment or taste but my favourite feature on the M8 was the 3D Dimensions of the Duo Effects Camera. I was still thinking if I should buy a Sony Xperia Z3 then until I saw a video of someone showing off the Camera effects of the M8 and when I saw the 3D Dimensions, I was really impressed!

I always try to use that feature on the pictures that I'm taking especially to my cat. As simple as it is but it makes me happy whenever I'm getting good results out ofi t. :)

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Definitely sense software is great. I had the Sony xperia pro phone before and found it was a bit laggy that spoiled my experience..although to be fair it was android ginger bread 2.3.4 but sense software is simple and smooth that's all I need, don't need any gimmicks...

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Speakers are the best too! I was playing some music at work and friend commented how come my phone could play so loud and clear...I someone's used to usr external speakers with old phones but with the HTC One m8 don't need to connect to external speakers as its plenty loud for me

mindshadow

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
My favourite feature of the htc one m8 is the battery life. I've used alot of Android phones and i know most of the latest ones have fairly decent battery life now but htc one m8 has a fairly low battery at 2600 mah yet I have never struggled to make it through the day. The percentage increase of on screen time from the original htc one is over 50% yet is only increased by 300mah in battery capacity. This is true energy efficiency and my favourite feature of this phone!

Posted via the Android Central App

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Speakers are the best too! I was playing some music at work and friend commented how come my phone could play so loud and clear...I someone's used to usr external speakers with old phones but with the HTC One m8 don't need to connect to external speakers as its plenty loud for me

I have the M7. My wife has the M8. I was playing Tunein Radio on the M8 while I was in the shower and it was on the counter but could still hear it clearly. I can't hear anything with my M7 while I'm in the shower. The M8 is definitely louder.

Posted via the Android Central App

OlGreybeard

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Hard to decide. The speakers? The natural color saturation on the screen? The software package for the camera? The Sound quality that far exceeds my $300 iPod? The aluminum body?

I can't decide. It's like trying to pick your favorite child. You'd feel guilty if you did... 😊

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs