Problem with bluetooth headset

Glufse

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Ive got a new HTC one M8, im connecting a Flex Bizz Duo bluetooth headset which i use when im talking to customers.

Problem 1: Without any reason inbetween calls my phone gets put into silent mode, i want it to be in vibrationmode. I dont have any schedules in "Do not disturb" (its completely turnt off)

Problem 2 (MOST ANNOYING): Sometimes when im on the phone the bluetoothheadset gets randomly disconnected from the phone, this never ever happend with my "old" phone Sony Z3. Ive heard some people having problems with beeing connected to a 5ghz WiFi and at the same time using the bluetooth-function but that sounds very odd.

Problem 3: Again related to the bluetooth headset. Whenever i talk to people the volume in my headset can be very VERY low, and the next call its fine again. The calling-tone before the customer picks up is totally fine but whenever they pick up its very low. This can ofcourse be to blame on the customers for beeing unable to actually talk into their phones, but ive maxed the bluetoothvolume to the max and its still sometimes way too low.

I know that the headset can be the criminal in this drama, but considering it worked 1 day ago with my "old" sony Z3 i very much doubt it.

Anyone with similar issues?

scotts9219

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I see the disconnection thing every once in a while but I don't have an answer for that. I don't think I use the headset as much as you are. Most of the time I see it with my Android Wear watch but I'm thinking that's an issue with the watch, not the phone. I would check for any other bluetooth devices that might be close by. Also check for a firmware upgrade for the headset.

Just my $.02

Charles Hinkle

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I had a similar problem with my HTC One M8. With my bluetooth headset it would consistently connect and then momentarily reconnect. I could be on the phone or off and just paired. I was also streaming audio to my car stereo simultaneously and thought the disconnections may have something to do with that. My music would miss for a moment as well though I never lost connection. After varying trial and error (and even different Bluetooth headsets) I found the power saver mode seemed to be the problem. I turned it off entirely and I've had no issues. I think the power saver mode tries to idle power draining connections after a period of time, but it's just a guess. Hope this helps.