Camera Meltdown Dev Edition

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Anybody else having some issues with the camera and gallery app after the lollipop update? Kind of want to flash backwards though. The camera has been acting a little funny(not saving my pics after taking them and discombobulating the ones the gallery does decide to keep! Thank goodness for Google Photos)

Posted via the Android Central App

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I switched the storage over to the phone storage instead of the SD card storage and it fixed it. Anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I switched the storage over to the phone storage instead of the SD card storage and it fixed it. Anyone know if there is a way to fix this?

I'm wondering if you unmounted the card, remove it and then re-mount the card, then change the settings back to save the photos to the micro SD card if that would work. I haven't gotten Lollipop yet as I'm on Sprint, but I'd be curious to know in case I end up having the same issue.

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
So now I've tried everything. I transferred all files to my pc. I deleted all files. Tried formatting the disk and magically, instead of completely erasing everything, all files were restored!!! I was like WTFFFFFFF!!! I have tried doing this on both phone and with a sd adapter inserted into the pc. I am now out of options. The card wont let me take files off and the files I put on become corrupted and are unreadable. I think it's just defective! Hopefully no one else has this problem! It's infuriating!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax