Heads Up notifications

Mystikal777

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
I've upgraded to Lollipop. I'm struggling to find a way to disable Heads Up notifications. The "Interruptions" sub menu seems to be missing. I don't won't to completely disable all notifications, which seems to be the only way to stop these annoying banners showing up on my home screen.

Does anyone have a solution for this to help any of us who want to disable this one feature? If so, this would be much appreciated!

Last edited:

BartonBank

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
As far as I am aware there is no way of disabling it. It is seriously annoying and, if there isn't the option to do so soon, I'm over to Apple!

Mystikal777

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
To be fair, Apple allow you to easily disable banner notifications. Though I wouldn't switch back to iOS for about 100 other reasons.

Last edited:

mariusfilip

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I've upgraded to Lollipop. I'm struggling to find a way to disable Heads Up notifications. The "Interruptions" sub menu seems to be missing. I don't won't to completely disable all notifications, which seems to be the only way to stop these annoying banners showing up on my home screen.

Does anyone have a solution for this to help any of us who want to disable this one feature? If so, this would be much appreciated!
how to disable the heads up notification: https://youtu.be/It2WKA3XB-8