Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi all I've just got myself a m8 today as I sold my g3 as I just fell out with it. Any tips or tricks to let me in with . I'm running stock 5.0.1

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hope you enjoy it! My wife has one--it's very nice! But watch for a problem with camera lens--if you notice your photos getting cloudy, it's probably due to the oleophobic coating on the lens getting scratched up. You can solve it easily by buffing off the coating (it's really not necessary) with either toothpaste or car wax. See this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one-m8/407059-how-fix-htc-one-m8-camera-issue.html

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes i like the m8 up to now. Havent used it properly tho as its on vodafone and im on 3 network and its begining to be a pain in the back side to unlock. I have snapped a few pictures to test the camera and up to now it seems very good. When ive unlocked the bloody thing and have my sim in using it ad my daily driver i will report back and give more of my usage tests on it.. How is the battery life on this thing as i was getting around 24/28 hours on the lg g3 with 4h+ sot

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Hope you enjoy it! My wife has one--it's very nice! But watch for a problem with camera lens--if you notice your photos getting cloudy, it's probably due to the oleophobic coating on the lens getting scratched up. You can solve it easily by buffing off the coating (it's really not necessary) with either toothpaste or car wax. See this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one-m8/407059-how-fix-htc-one-m8-camera-issue.html

I know some people have this issue but I have never had any problems with my camera and actually quite like it relative to other phone cameras. I have a case which may or may not impact this, though.

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Been using the m8 sevral days now and I've got to say I prefer it over my g3 it's brilliant and battery life is awsone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech